Currently, we are looking for the position of UX Writer. In general, you need to develop strategy and execution for content across digital channels. Take a look at some points below to understand more about this role.
- Plan, write and execute product copy with the aim of improving the user experience
- Maintain consistency with Cakap brands tone of voice
- Be the first point of contact for any inconsistencies or improvement ideas for product copy
- Coordinate with Product Designers to create illustrations and graphics for product features
- Conduct in-depth research about the product and the market
- Update and improve product descriptions
- Work with editors, copywriters, and content creators to develop engaging copy and strategies
- Support the marketing team with copy for marketing projects like banners and brochures
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
- Bachelor\'s degree in social science, English, journalism, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience as a UX writer
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, writing, content strategy, editing, proofreading
- Interest in creating social impact through Indonesia\'s education
Besides remuneration and benefits, we also notice other factors that might interest you.CAKAP is an edutech company: we care about education and its impact on others. Elevating people’s lives through education is our objective. Not only for students, but we also attempt to carry out this idea in our team. Therefore, we encourage people who are excited in education and language to join us.As we are a startup company, you will learn many things regarding fast-paced culture and improve your adaptability skills. Discussions between low, middle, and high levels often happen; hence you will develop your sensitivity in analyzing surroundings from many layers.
Connect with Us
Make yourself updated with Cakap & Cakap Squad activities by follow our social media at:
- Instagram: @lifeatcakap @cakapcom
- Twitter : @cakapcom
- Tiktok : @cakapcom
- LinkedIn: Cakap
Cakap is an upskilling platform in Indonesia with more than 4 million users spread throughout the country. We have over 2,000 teachers from 10 different countries. We believe that education is a lifelong learning journey, and we aim to provide high-quality educational skills enhancement opportunities to improve the lives of Indonesians and elevate their lives.
Our learning offerings include courses for foreign language improvement and vocational training, catering to individuals, whether they are kids or adults, as well as companies.Through our two-way interactive learning method, students can directly engage with our professional teachers to find solutions and prepare for their best future.