- Help students regarding Cakap features: Cakap Chat, Club, and Private Class
- Maintain the existing students to experience effective class
- Conduct surveys regarding student\'s experiences
- Have an experience in outbond customer service would be an advantage
- Prior working experience as a Customer Service
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good administrative skills and ability to create good requirement documentation
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Interest in creating social impact through Indonesia\'s education
- Willing to work in shifts and working in a WFO arrangement
Cakap is an upskilling platform in Indonesia with more than 4 million users spread throughout the country. We have over 2,000 teachers from 10 different countries. We believe that education is a lifelong learning journey, and we aim to provide high-quality educational skills enhancement opportunities to improve the lives of Indonesians and elevate their lives.
Our learning offerings include courses for foreign language improvement and vocational training, catering to individuals, whether they are kids or adults, as well as companies.Through our two-way interactive learning method, students can directly engage with our professional teachers to find solutions and prepare for their best future.