- Coordinating with cross function division for class and trainers schedule updates
- Class scheduling based on project requirements and
- trainers availability
- Making sure all class schedules are accurate and align with Cakap LMS & marketplace page
- Scheduling report & project tracker status updates
- Bachelor Degree or college students pursuing management, business administration, education or similar area.
- Familiarity with TVET is preferred.
- Prior experience in scheduling, coordination, or administrative roles is preferred.
- Certification in project management, event planning, or scheduling software is an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The capacity to identify and resolve scheduling conflicts or issues as they arise.
Connect with Us
Make yourself updated with Cakap & Cakap Squad activities by follow our social media at:
- Instagram: @lifeatcakap @cakapcom
- Twitter : @cakapcom
- Tiktok : @cakapcom
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/cakap
Cakap is an upskilling platform in Indonesia with more than 4 million users spread throughout the country. We have over 2,000 teachers from 10 different countries. We believe that education is a lifelong learning journey, and we aim to provide high-quality educational skills enhancement opportunities to improve the lives of Indonesians and elevate their lives.
Our learning offerings include courses for foreign language improvement and vocational training, catering to individuals, whether they are kids or adults, as well as companies.Through our two-way interactive learning method, students can directly engage with our professional teachers to find solutions and prepare for their best future.